Storing + Shelf Life
Store whole kiwis at room temperature, out of direct sunlight until they reach your desired ripeness. Then transfer them to the refrigerator. Cut or peeled kiwi should also be refrigerated in a closed container.
Whole kiwis can last about a week at room temperature, depending on ripeness, and sometimes a bit longer once refrigerated.
Sweet • Tart
The more ripe the kiwi, the sweeter it will be, but most kiwis will have a slight tartness regardless of ripeness.
Vitamin C • Vitamin K • Copper • Fiber • Vitamin E • Potassium • Manganese • Folate
• Cold + Flu Killer
• Gut + Colon Guardian
• Hair + Skin Specialist
• Age Defier
• Cancer Fighter
• Blood Sugar Balancer
• Heart Helper
• Visual Aid
Different Ways to Cut
- Cut off both ends of your kiwi.
- Slide the tip of a spoon beneath the skin, hugging the flesh.
- Using your thumb, slowly push the spoon around the fruit, releasing the skin from the flesh.
- The skin should slip off easily.
- Lay the peeled kiwi on its side.
- Slice to your desired width.
- Cut the peeled kiwi in half lengthwise.
- Slice each half to your desired width.
- Rotate the kiwi and cut perpendicular at an equal width.
Looking for a different food? Enter its name below.
Or return to the main menu.